About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, January 7, 2011

7/365

Not too much going on here today.  I did get to go to the gym and use my entire 2 hours of childcare!  Lunch with a great friend and the boys took really good naps!

Charlie loves his gum ball machine that his aunt and uncle gave him for Christmas.  He goes to bed asking for a quarter and wakes up asking if he can have another one.  I am trying to find ways that he can earn one... any suggestions?


5 comments:

  1. He has cleaned out those things! The gumball machine is on my "list" for the year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 the crispness of this shot (don't know if that's a technical term, but I think it works!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright and sharp these are! Great job! How about making him help you sort the laundry for a quarter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the richness in colors.. nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the gumball machine is a great idea. Hmmm... need to find one of those. I know my boys would work hard for gum! I think they would do just about anything. Love you shots and all of the colors! Good perspective too! If I am reading right, looks like you live in the Gwinnett area. I am from there but now live in TX. Most of my family still lives there. I graduated from South in 99.

    ReplyDelete