About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, January 28, 2011

28/365

Today we had lunch with daddy!!  Always make for a fun afternoon.  The boys have really missed him.  Blake also said his first sentence today... "I see you."  I got it on camera too!!


Blake


IMG_0836

6 comments:

  1. What cute pictures. Way to go Blake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the bottom picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a special moment to treasure. It flies by all to quickly, lovely to be able to have the photographs to savour it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love his face in second one. Awesome for sentence yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! I love his little smile!!

    ReplyDelete