About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365

Today has been a good day and a kinda bad day.  We have done some relaxing, getting things done, and 2 hours at the "quick care" clinic with Blake.  Poor little guy has not been feeling well since NYE and his fever is still staying around.  Turns out to have a sinus infection.  Hope he gets feeling better soon... school starts back in two days!! :)  Blake surprised me today, a stranger at the doctors office asked him what his name was and he answered with Blake!  I did not know he could do that! I am excited that today my parents and brother came home from their week long trip up north to visit family.  They stopped by for some chinese dinner tonight... yummy!

My pictures for today are some of our new favorite things... Mr. Potato Head and Chapstick (a.k.a lips for Blakie).  Tomorrow I am sure it will be something else :)







No comments:

Post a Comment