About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5/365

Today started out not so good.  Blake was up last night from 2 am to 6 am.  And at 6 he fell asleep on me, so, needless to say, I have been up since 2 am and I am very sleepy!  I did manage to take a short nap with Charlie today though.  We did have some fun despite how sleepy mama was today.  We spent the day with Grammie and Poppy and that always makes for a fun time.  We did a little shopping and played with Playdough.  Charlie is starting to get into video games.  So he tried a little Pac-man today too.  And he put a chair together that Blake got for Christmas.  He is such a big helper.  I am also trying to get all of my last minute things before our big trip to St. John!!!  Let the count down begin... 9 more days!!!








2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I hope tonight is a better night for y'all!! You did a great job of capturing the moment! Thanks for linking up your blog! I look forward to following you this year!

    ReplyDelete