About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

16/365 - Trunk Bay

Day two!  We started the morning off with coffee on the back deck!  This was our first look at the view, we arrived in the dark.  It was amazing!  Then off to breakfast at the Tamarind Inn... very yummy!

Let me add a side note, the "mini" did not have working AC in the back, so we drove with the doors open all week.  We were the talk of the island.  We told someone that we had to drive a mini van and they said "are you the people that drive around with your doors open."

Our first real day in St. John had to be spent visiting Trunk Bay, the most famous beach in St. John and it did not let us down.  We rented some snorkeling gear and spent the day on the beach.  Since our villa is so high up on the mountain, we decided to try out the public showers in Trunk Bay and head to The Beach Bar for dinner.  Everyone we talked to said we could not miss "The Fiddler."  They play every Sunday at the Beach Bar.  It was a great time.  We tried to get them to play "Devil Went Down to Georgia," but no such luck :(  It was a beautiful night though!  We had nachos (our meal of the trip), pizza, and many fruity drinks!








2 comments: