About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365

Happy New Year!!!  I hope everyone is excited about 2011.  I know I am!  I have decided to attempt a 365 project this year.  What that means is that I have to take a picture everyday for a whole year and blog about it each day too.  Today is almost over and I am just not get around to my first post... hopefully I can do it!  I think that it will help me to learn more and more about photography and keep me in tune with what we do each day.  I want to spend more time with my children this year and slow down a bit.  They grow so fast and I don't want to miss a second. :)  Here's to a wonderful 2011 and many memories to be made!!

Here is my attempt at getting the boys to hold up their fingers to look like 1/1/11...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were going to do a 365. I'm still undecided. Taking a pic a day until I know for sure. Good luck! It is a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start! Love the pic of them! good luck! It's going to be fun

    ReplyDelete