About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365

Snow day #2!!  Looking forward to snow day #3 tomorrow.  We did lots of fun things today.  We went sledding again, built two snowmen, had a snow ball fight, made snow angels, and ventured out for dinner.  Thanks to Texas Roadhouse for opening up and serving very yummy food.  I needed to get out and we had a wonderful dinner! 








6 comments:

  1. I love the first one, the color just jumps out at you! Have fun in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on Charlie's face in the last one! Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors in these photos are so fun! They really pop against the white snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at sweet Blake in the first one and the look in Charlies face in the last one. Looks like y'all are having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures once again! I agree, I love how the colors pop off of the white snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such fun!! The snow looks chilly, but the boys look warm!

    ReplyDelete