About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, January 14, 2011

14/365

Busy, busy day!!  Always fun at Grammie's house though!  I took my last cold weather pictures for at least a week!  Good bye cold, hello sunshine!!

I finally found some icicles!



Such a sweet little face...


9 comments:

  1. Pretty. I like the reflection in the second shot! Such a cute babe too! I like the sunshine on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is beautiful!!!! I love the prismy look of that blue reflection (ball).
    Cutie pie kiddo on the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have darling boys and I love all of your snow and ice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one and all of the pretty sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I also love the first shot! How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first one is fabulous! Love the icicles and the colors! Hope you get some warm weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a Christmas tree all decorated with the sparkling icicles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog through the 365ers. Great capture on the icicles. Feel free to check out mine. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete