About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, January 17, 2011

17/365 - Born to Rhumb

What a fun day!  We made it to the docks by 9:30 and set off for a full day on the boat... Born to Rhumb!  We made several stops around the island of Jost van Dyke.  We hit Foxy's, Soggy Dollar Bar, and Taboo for lunch.  We also had a little swim to Sandy Spit... the tiny island where the Corona commercials were filmed.  The best part of the day was the Pain Killers that Captain Kevin made... best drink in St. John!  We also saw a ship that sailed around the world... looked like a real pirate ship! :) We ended our day at the Banana Deck for dinner!










No comments:

Post a Comment