About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18/365 - Maho Bay

As far as beaches go, Maho Bay is my favorite!!  I think it will be hard to beat!  We spent the day on the beach and in the water.  The snorkeling was great at Maho.  We saw lots of stingrays, which scared us at first, but then we loved spotting them in the water.  The stingray became the mascot of our trip :)  My favorite things I saw that day were two squid!  Very cool to watch, they just kinda float in one spot.  After a long day in the sun, we went to another public shower and headed for the other side of the island to Coral Bay.  Tonight was my birthday night.  We went to Island Blues for dinner and the food was great.  We had a drink called a Category 5, which we found out you are only allowed to order 2!!  After dinner we went to the famous Skinny Legs for another drink.  It was not a cool as everyone says it is, in my opinion.



Rusty the Pelican


Bushwacker (one of our favorite drinks)



No comments:

Post a Comment