About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26/365

Today we went to the GA Aquarium!!  It was a great day.  It was quiet there for about 10 minutes and then 700 high school students arrived.  We made the best of it though.  My parents joined us and we met up with some friends.  I think we were both very thankful the Grammie and Poppy were there with us.  Poppy had all 5 children at the lunch table while the mommas bought lunch.  I don't think he wants it, but I would hire him as a nanny!!

aquarium_1


aquarium


aquarium_11


aquarium_10


aquarium_9


aquarium_8











11 comments:

  1. awesome photos, I like the way you captured the look of wonder on your son's face, the jellies, ohhh, cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. You totally got cute a one without random white sweater guy. haha. I love the light on Blake's face in the second one and D's face in the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These are amazing photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great silhouettes and love the colors! I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! Those colors of the coral are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. The blue is WOW and the composition on all of them is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Love the children silhouettes! And the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Love jelly fish one! Hello sting ray!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all just stunning! Love all the ones with the kids in them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what to say...they're all so amazing. The way you captured their silhoettes with that incredible blue backdrop was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous photographs! Not an easy task to capture such clear images through all that glass. Spent today at an Aquarium myself today, doubt mine will have that clarity. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete