About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25/365

School today!!!  I love Tuesdays!!  I finally finished unpacking.  I ended with my beach bag and I found a bag full of shells that I brought home from St. John.  It is hard to get back into the swing of things after such a long break... so I am staying at Grammie and Poppy's house tonight! :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the close-up of this shot! Such great detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Does the second one resemble a little brain to any one else? I like the grains of sand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the reflection on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one and that sand bokeh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great DOF and the sand bokeh is wonderful

    ReplyDelete