About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

60/365

So many wonderful memories were made at this house!  We love you Grandpa!

Grandpas home

7 comments:

  1. may you hold all the wonderful memories in your heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are lovely, and reflect the happy memories you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could give you a great big hug. Taking pictures has helped me heal in some strange way. Maybe since we don't have them, taking photos of things that remind us of them help keep them a little closer to our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun peeking through in the mailbox picture and through the trees in the house picture is lovely. Physically he may be gone but he'll always be in your heart and in these pictures. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and memories. That sign made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. How cute is the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nice thing about memories is they can travel anywhere!

    ReplyDelete