About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

81/365

I enjoyed my morning today... it is preschool every Tuesday!!  The boys pushed my buttons again this afternoon.  I just can't seem to get it all together these days.  I do find joy in getting my camera out though.  I seem to capture the few moments of sanity from the day.

The boys found a squished mouse on our walk this afternoon.  It was the only time they were happy together.  I also enjoyed more picture taking of flowers :)

boys


tree

6 comments:

  1. Okay, gross. :) Such pretty trees in your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so like boys! I really like the perspective on the tree photo. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite there being a squished mouse on the sidewalk, that is a precious shot of your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with Chelsea, it is a very sweet photot. That tree shot is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had a squished mouse in one of my photos, but alas...I have girls. Ha! LOVE the boots on your cuties!

    ReplyDelete