About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, March 4, 2011

63/365

Today is Friday!!  Yay!!  I thought I would take a picture of one of my favorite things and it just happens to be something the boys love too.  I love little cowboy boots...

boots collage

11 comments:

  1. Love Blake's little tongue!!! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute...love that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! My twin boys would love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute ~ Woody looks great on the boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... my son does the same thing with his tongue. Cowboy boots are awesome. Makes me think of all of the country western dancing I used to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh.. so adorable I know that Seth will get his own cowboy shoes probably next fall. :) great shots today, Your little boy is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shoe/boot/sandals.. shots! And with your cutie pie? So cute!! Love the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute picture. I love little cowboy boots too..on boys AND girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jacob saw the boots at MJ's in the funnies and said he wanted some of those. Gotta get him some for next fall

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you put these together in a collage because I like all of them and together they really tell a story. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just plain love shoes! I was sad when my boys outgrew their boots! Cute shots!

    ReplyDelete