About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, March 18, 2011

77/365

We are enjoying having my Grandma, Gam, here visiting for a couple of weeks.  I have been spending lots of time with her and my parents this week, trying to keep her busy and get some joy back in her life.  We spent the morning and afternoon at the zoo today!  I love going there and we had more awesome weather to enjoy outside as well.

We rented a wheelchair for Gam and, believe it or not, she got tired of sitting and ended up pushing my two boys around for part of the afternoon.  We heard many comments from people as we passed by :)

zoo_1


zoo

7 comments:

  1. Bless her heart.... I hope she is doing alright. Hard times she has been through. It's nice that you have her for awhile. children can really lift one's spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she enjoyed the day...looks like it. Too cute with her pushing them around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness she has you and your boys to help her find some joy and happiness during this difficult time. My heart goes out to her and bless you for all that you're doing for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, how sweet you are to spend good quality time with her. Hope she's healing in her heart with such fun times with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous glad you are having such a lovely time together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so sweet! Looks like a fun day. Can't wait to join you soon!

    ReplyDelete