About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, March 28, 2011

87/365

Early appointment at the pediatrician... just a virus!  I knew I was going to hear those words, but I had to make sure the boys did not have an ear infection.  When we got there the boys were bouncing off the walls.  They did not look like they should be at the doctor.

Boys at doc

2 comments:

  1. My baby girl has been sick for almost 2 weeks but I know they will tell me the same thing. Just gotta wait it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete