About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

67/365

My boys love being outside even if it is really cold!  After nap, we had some outside play to drive the Escalade! :)  They were nice to each other for about 5 minutes.  Just enough time to snap some pictures!

Boys driving

5 comments:

  1. That bottom left picture is insanely cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are terrific! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Blake's little arm around Charlie and how they both have bed head, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so totally adorable! I just love this storyboard full of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete