About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, March 14, 2011

73/365

It is a lazy day around my house today.  We did venture out this morning to buy all new hangers for my closet.  I am trying to organize and clean out, and in the process I would like to have all matching hangers.  I just think it looks much cleaner when everything is matching.

I love the beginning of Spring.  Everything is starting to bud and I just feel life getting better every day.  Today I noticed a few new flowers on our Japanese Flowering Cherry tree, I had to look up the flower to find that name, but I just love a clean white flower on a tree.

flower

5 comments:

  1. So pretty and fresh. I have matching hangers in my closet too and all my shirts are separated by color since that is the majority of my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I would love this on a wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo, and it is cool how it matches your wallpapwer today!

    ReplyDelete