About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

89/365

Well, after arriving in Myrtle Beach around 8:00 pm last night, we found out that my Aunt has the stomach bug!!  Yuck!  And so does my cousin, his girlfriend, his 3 year old daughter, and one of the twins.  Needless to say, we turned around and left for home this morning.  Long drive for one night stay. :(  We did get a chance to feed the seagulls on the beach before we left!

beach_1


beach


Blake beach

11 comments:

  1. What spectacular photographs. The first one is truly magical!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some amazing captures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You with your awesome shots!! Gorgeous.. just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the long drive was hard on all of you, but to me it was worth it to get amazing shots like these! WOW, they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are all awesome! Love that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular captures. Love all three!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These are fabulous photos!!! I love that splash of red too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1st shot is amazing, the red just makes it stand out even more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome photos!!! Love how the colors pop and they are just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete