About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

68/365

Look how proud he is of his block stacking skills!  I love this little face!

blocks

7 comments:

  1. It's easy to see he feels a sense of accomplishment! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he is adorable.
    thanks for the recent post on my blog yes that was a reflection in a puddle. hope you're having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first shot is AWESOME! I don't think you could have captured a more proud and adorable face! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of accomplishment on his face! Great captures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that is just too cute. He is totally so proud of himself, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an accomplishment. My little girl stacked three blocks today and we were both thrilled!

    ReplyDelete