About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, March 25, 2011

84/365

I arrived home today to a very nice surprise... flowers on my door step from two of my sweetest friends!  I love you girls!  You always know how to put a smile on my face :)

Flowers from friends

6 comments:

  1. This is just so sweet!! Love all the colors!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! What great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very nice surprise and what sweet friends! I know that made your day; it would have made mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful! Your friends are such sweeties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! You have a pretty door way too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet friends. Give them my address. :) Such a pretty capture too.

    ReplyDelete