About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, February 28, 2011

59/365

Once again I have to post sad news.  My mom's dad, my grandpa, passed away on Saturday night.  I am in the car headed to NJ for the memorial service and funeral.  I want to celebrate his life!  We love him so much and will miss him with all our hearts.  What a wonderful person he was to everyone that knew him!

Here is a collage I put together of his 90th birthday back in November...

Grandpa collage 3

11 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy loosing someone you love. May he rest in peace and have safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He looked great at 90! I'm thinking of you! See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, sorry to hear of your Grandpa's passing. I wish you the very best of memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. May you enjoy all the happy memories you have of your time together. He has a welcoming smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace. The collage is beautiful. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart goes out to you right now. I'm so very sorry that you've lost both Grandfather's so close together. I lost both my parents 29 days apart just 3 months ago, and I still feel like I'm living in a bad dream, so I know a little of what you're going through. Just know my thoughts and prayers are with you. Safe travels and may you find some peace in your heart during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh, this is HARD! I'm so sorry for your loss. He looks like he was a very happy, loving father/grandpa. I hope that your beliefs will bring comfort to your heart at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is the epitome of what a grandpa should look like and I'm sure his heart matched his grandpa looks. Hugs to you and your family during this time. Such a sweet collage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear of your loss. He looked great for being 90!!! Beautiful collage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sorry to hear that :-( He looks like a kind gentle man and very sprightly for 90! May you memories comfort you and your family at this time. xx

    ReplyDelete