About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

33/365

Today is Wednesday, so that means Grammie and Poppy time!  My boys, and me, love going to visit my parents every week.  We did not do much today, which is a nice change.  I was given a lunch break by my mom and had a great lunch with an old friend from work.  It was so nice to catch up without having the boys to tend to as well.  Blake finally said "I... Love You... too!"  He would normally say "too" in response to someone saying I love you to him.  He is just talking more and more everyday.  I can't believe he will be 2 this month.

I wanted to follow the Joy of Love class, but I have not been very good at following or keeping up with online groups like this.  But I am trying.  So, in hopes to get back on track with Joy of Love, here is "What they do."

charlie

Blakie

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the second pic. He's so intent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. These are sweet. You caught a great Charlie smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he does it well! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and have been admiring your photo and adorable boys. I look forward to following your 365 journey and seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture is so beautiful and crisp!

    ReplyDelete