About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

39/365

Blake loves everything in twos.  Two skittles, two kisses, two chapsticks... two everything.  Today was no different.  He wanted two snack cups with goldfish :)  My little guy will be two in two weeks!!

Blake fish

9 comments:

  1. haha that is too cute. How excited is he abut his 2nd b-day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair is awesome! I love his little face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him! J&E Eliza kept talking about him yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny. I wonder where his fascination for two comes from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha That is too cute! Yay for turning the big 2!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I love his look like "What?". Congrats on almost being two!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cups such a great idea. But we lost ours :-(

    ReplyDelete