About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

54/365

Another beautiful day!

collage

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh could they be any more adorable. I love these photos what great shots. How old are your boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that middle shot is just too precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful to be outside enjoying the warmer weather. the boys are precious, nice collage

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love the pic in the middle! Nice collage! I do love my 35mm 1.8 lens. At first I was not so sure but the more I worked with it the more I fell in love. It is on my camera about 90% of the time now. I have a Nikon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful photos! Everyone's outdoor photos are giving me Spring fever really bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collages are awesome. I love these photos, making me wish for spring. We have 16 inches of snow outside. Eek!

    ReplyDelete