About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

55/365

My sweet little boy has been so good today.  He is in love with my ipad... the big ipod as he calls it.  So, in order to play, he has to be on his best behavior.  Boy does that work... at least for one afternoon. :)

I have always wanted to get a picture of my boys sleeping, so today is the day!  He looks so innocent!

charlie sleeping

9 comments:

  1. So sweet! I wish my boys were still at that age where they would take naps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, adorable! I love the B&W conversion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet boy. Those iPads are entertaining. Mine especially like drawing in Noteshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have missed you for a couple of days. The last several posts are all amazing. Beautiful shots. I love this sleeping one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always said it was when they were at their best. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love sleeping babies and B&W conversions. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is precious. I love the way his arm is curled next to his head, the innocent look on his face and your B/W conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet photo. I just found your blog through another blogger. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete