About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

43/365

Today was kinda a weird day.  Not much to say and I did not take my camera out all day.  So I had to settle for a flashy point and shoot camera :)

char

2 comments:

  1. Love the dirty mouth. It just makes me happy that I'm not the only one that has a kid with food on his/her mouth occasionally (or more than occasionally). Love ya girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya... I've had those days! His eyes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete