About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, February 7, 2011

38/365

I just can't get enough of these big blues eyes!!

Charlie

11 comments:

  1. I can't either!! Great job, fantastic lighting, just perfect in every way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can certainly see why! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes beautiful eyes. I love photographs where the eyes are so in focus and clear. great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say that "eyes are the windows to the soul" this photo certainly demonstrates this. It is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope - those blue eyes would be tough to get over! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! You did an amazing job capturing those eyes! So sharp and clear!!

    ReplyDelete