About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

58/365

Today was a great day for a party!  Blake celebrated his 2nd birthday with so many friends and family today.  We had the bounce house set up and lots of other games.  I think everyone had a great time.  My favorite part was the cake :)  It could not have been more perfect for my little Blakie.  He loves giraffes and tigers.  Happy birthday to my sweet little man!

Blake's Party

11 comments:

  1. That is the cutest cake, ever!!! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing cake. They are getting fancier all the time! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's an awesome cake! Happy birthday Blake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that cake! I want that for my 39th b-day!! Ooohh please? ;) Cutie pie behind it, too. Love the concentration on those candles. Happy Birthday, Blake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look on his face is so funny! CUTE cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome cake, and his expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had fun! he looked so sweet blowing out the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that first shot and his adorable expression! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the best cake ever. It looks like he was thrilled when he saw it. I think I would have had a hard time cutting into it.
    Great photos of a handsome little man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great captures! He is a cutie. What an awesome cake!!

    ReplyDelete