About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

32/365

Rainy, yucky day today!!  I did have a nice time with a friend for lunch, at Wendy's, it was just nice to not have the boys to interrupt us.  And then dinner with some great ladies!!  The night is ending on a not so good note though... our front door is leaking, again!  I had to rush home to help Chad keep the water off the wood floor while he tried to put a tarp up in the pouring down rain.  Yuck!  
  I only got one picture today and it is of all the towels in our foyer :(

door

4 comments: