About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

36/365

The first Saturday of every month, Home Depot has kids project day.  Charlie has been going with his Mimi ever since he was about two and a half years old.  Mimi took Charlie again today and they made a heart shaped shelf!  Charlie is going to paint it and decorate it with Mimi too... maybe she would like to hang it on her wall :)

char HD

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that they do this together, what a great idea, What treasured memories they will share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful picture with a wonderful story. Aren't Grandmother's the best! Treasure every minute with her.

    ReplyDelete