About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

46/365 - My birthday!

Today is my 30th birthday!!  It was a great day!  It is not so bad turning 30.  I spent the morning with a friend having lunch and shopping.  Came home to flowers on my doorstep from another wonderful friend.  And then chocolate covered strawberries were delivered to my door from my MOPS club secret sister :) Then my amazing sister took me to get a pedicure... I needed that :)  Then we ended the night having dinner with friends.  My boys also sang happy birthday to me many times today.  It was a good day!

birthday_2

birthday_2

birthday

Blake is singing happy birthday to me!

birthday_1

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great way to spend the day, how lovely is it being spoilt!Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! What a great group of pictures!! I think that I love the first and last ones best...what a great way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 30th, Jennifer! It sounds like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday. I love the picture Blake singing to you and I love his name too! Don't you just love MOPS and all the wonderful women involved in it. My MOPS sisters have been my rocks the last few months and I don't know what I would have done without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh LOVE these! What perfect pictures.. and they were done by.. YOU? That's so cool! Cute family.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so natural! I love them. Your a beautiful family!! Happy Birthday to you :-)

    ReplyDelete