About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, February 25, 2011

56/365

Today my parents come home from Africa!!!  They have been gone for 2 1/2 weeks and it seems like so much longer.  So much has happened while they have been gone.  I am just so excited to see them today :) I came into town to pick them up from the airport, so I decided to take the boys to the GA Aquarium.  The plan was to spend the day there and be able to pick them up instead of making them ride Marta.  Well, the boys were not digging the aquarium today.  So, we ended up back at home and they are napping!!

I did manage to get one good picture before we left...

Ga Aquarium

9 comments:

  1. So happy your parents have arrived safely! I love how the whale is looking at the boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear about your parents! BEAUTIFUL picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! I love the beluga smiles!!
    Wow, Africa! My daughter is going to a missions trip there (Lord willing) this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your great shot. Wednesday was an acquarium day for us and several grandchildren, and my pics were nothing to brag about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love their little hands on the glass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so awesome! Love their silhouettes against the manatee or beluga whale (?). Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful photo.

    I've heard Atlanta has the largest aquarium in the US. Love to see it someday!

    ReplyDelete