About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

41/365

Today has been a great day!  I was worried about the snow, because we had so much planned for today.  Good thing it was just a dusting :)  Charlie had his Valentine's Day party at school this morning.  The kids decorated big heart cookies, I made them and they did not look too much like a heart after they were baked, but I tried!  And then I was off to my MOPS meeting... I LOVE the second Thursday of the month, because I get to spend it with so many great women.  I love you girls!  Then, Charlie had a little "performance" at school.  He did not do much singing, I will just leave it at that :)  And, tonight it will end with my birthday dinner with amazing girl friends!!!

v-day party

9 comments:

  1. Love the collage. How sweet ♡♡ HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a great night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun to spend time with the children in school. Enjoy your Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collage, it definitely tells such a cute little Valentine's story!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Ben looks like he is attacking Charlie. Good thing Ms. Sharon is smarter than they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collage tells the story of a wonderful day. I too love my MOPS Thursdays and have met some of the most wonderful women there. Happy Birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I love the bright colors and the red. Valentine's day has never been my thing, but now that I have kids I'm thinking I should get into it a little more. Off to the craft store in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like they had a fun party! Love how you changed the board to red :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the red and pink! Sounds like a fun day. Happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete