About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

34/365

Today I had the pleasure of photographing 3 month old, Allizah!  She is so adorable and I just love spending time with her mommy too :)

And Charlie started working on his valentines for his Great Grandparents!!

Allizah


Allizah 3 months


allizah1


Allizah2


Allizah 3 months_1


allizah6

And here is Charlie working hard on his valentines! :)

char valentine

12 comments:

  1. My goodness these are gorgeous! Where is your lighting coming from, the catchlights are just FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a BEAUTIFUL job on those pictures! I LOVE that 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Yes, I would like to know more about your lighting too. The photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... I love sweet mommy-baby photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allizah is beautiful! Great job Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I had her facing a big window. I was almost sitting on the window she was that close. It was very cloudy, so I was so happy when I found that window! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Love the little ones! Perfect lighting and everything.. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first picture is priceless and I adore the picture of your son intently working on his valentines. Your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so good, and I especially like how brilliant her eyes look in the first photo, and how sweet the picture is of her mommy kissing her:)

    And your son's concentration on his valentines is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I love the last one of Mama and baby! Oh and your son is so adorable. Look at that concentration on those Valentines, too cute!

    ReplyDelete