About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

53/365 Blake's 2nd Birthday

Today is my baby's 2nd birthday!!  Happy birthday, Blake!  I can't believe it has been two years since this little treasure came into our lives.  I love him so much and feel so blessed to be his mommy!  Love you Blakie! :)

Blake 2 year collage

6 comments:

  1. ooh he's precious! Great photos, beautiful eyes.. wonderful way to hold on to that awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great location! Good job Jenn. What a little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did so good on these! He is a handsome little 2 year old :) J&E love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I just saw this post after asking how old your boys are in another comment... hehe. Wow this little guy is just adorable. I love all of the photos what a great way to commemorate his 2nd bday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun place to take photos!! Love the collage of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful. Love all the photos and how it shows his whole day. Love the collage too. He'll love this when he's older. Can I ask how you got that candle photo in the dark? I've always wondered how people did that.

    ReplyDelete