About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

47/365

Today could have been a better day.  The boys were very good today though, so I let them pick out a new toy at Target.  My grandma gave them each $10 for Valentine's Day.

boys shopping

5 comments:

  1. Oh fun!! It's always fun to get $ from the grandparents and watch the little ones pick out a toy. We need to go do the same. I like how your little one is looking at what the your older son is looking at ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very sweet!
    http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decisions decisions.. And I wonder what cd the lady in the back is considering :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I remember how my boys love to go shopping with holiday money,
    I had one son who wanted to get everything and my other one wanted to save his money. 28 years later and they are still the same way :)

    ReplyDelete