About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

51/365

Today has been another fun day!  My hubby loves to throw the boys in the air to see how high they will look in pictures.  I love taking the pictures, so it is a win win photo session :)

boys air

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that's high! He must have huge muscles to get the boys that high!! Love the shot of them on the bridge, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you this weekend. Looks like you all have enjoyed the great weather! Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really up there! I bet they love it. fun pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband did this all the time with the kids! Now they are too big. :) Do you mind sharing your settings with the action shots?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they are high! And your photos are so sharp; I too would love to know your settings and any tricks you might have for shots like these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cool. It makes me so nervous when my husband throws our guy in the air, but they love it. I heart the bridge picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My settings were ISO 100, F/4, and SS 1/500. I just had my focal point set to the highest point and waited for my son to be in the frame and I clicked away. It scares me, but I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness...look how high he is!!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!! That is high. Makes for fun photos though. Thanks for sharing your settings!

    ReplyDelete