About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

9/365

Today was a nice day!  We had a little adult time while my sister watched our kiddos, thanks Linny!  We had a very yummy lunch at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with the Gammon family... nice to be able to eat and enjoy, instead of worrying about the kids and how they are acting.  We decided to make it a lunch instead of dinner because we are waiting on the edge of our seats for the big winter storm to hit :)  I am excited about it, just hope that it actually happens.  Georgia tends to get excited and then nothing happens.  The boys are ready to have some snow to play in again.  I did not take many pictures today.  The only one I got was of Blake in a Happy New Year headband.  We walked in to pick up the boys at Aunt Linny's house and this is what we found.  Linny said he would not take it off the whole time he was there! ;)


6 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the texture on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope ya'll do get snow! My family is excited too! I grew up in Snellville and my family lives in Flowery Branch now. Stay warm and stay safe! Wish we could come play in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pic is so much fun, not only because of your boys but the texture and it being B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I love the texture on this one. :o)
    We are in GA, too...a little south of Atlanta. So excited about the snow that's falling! Guess we will be sharing our snow images tomorrow, huh? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picture! Great texture work. Glad you got a day out. Id love to get a pedi.. Maybe Tues if schools in. I'm counting on school this week to get ready for SJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! He is still celebrating :O) Hope you guys got some snow :O)

    ReplyDelete