About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Friday, January 21, 2011

21/365 - Island Roots

I think this was my favorite day in St. John!  We decided to spend another day out on the water and we found the best captain!!  His boat is called Island Roots, Captain John.  If you are ever in St. John you need to look him up.  We headed out in a rain storm that lasted about 5 minutes and it was beautiful sunshine the rest of the day.  We went to Virgin Gorda to see the baths, Willy T's for lunch, snorkeling in caves, and snorkeling around a rock formation called "the indians."  Each part of the trip was better than the last.  Willy T's is an old boat that was turned into a restaurant and bar.  Best chicken sandwich I have ever had.  We also jumped off the top just to say we did it!  My favorite part of the day was snorkeling in the caves.  I have never seen so much color and sea life in one place!  And, we finally saw a sea turtle!!  Great way to end our trip!









No comments:

Post a Comment