About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12/365

Snow day #3, but I don't want to play in it anymore!  I think Charlie feels the same way.  He wanted to play on the computer this morning and made cookies with his Mimi.  Blake wanted to play outside though.  So, out we went.  It lasted about 5 minutes.  He did not want his mittens, and when he slipped and his hands touched the ice, he was done.  We hear that word a lot from him "done."  I can take about 2 pictures with him looking at me and then he is "done."  School is already cancelled for tomorrow!



8 comments:

  1. Yes, it sounds like everyone is just about done with the snow and ready to move on. Love how serious he looks on the computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expressions in both photos. You can just read them perfectly. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty sparkly bokeh in the first one. And Charlie looks like he is at work :) Boo on school and our Mops meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jennifer... that's a famous saying at our house too... "all done, all done." And the computer... I can't sit down without him needing to be at the computer too (most of the time)! Cute first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. Two sides of the spectrum. :)

    ReplyDelete