About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365

Today I am thankful for a wonderful mother-in-law!  Snow day #4 and still counting.  I needed to get out to get my hair done and she kept the boys for me.  It is so nice having family live so close to us.  My parents and in-laws are keeping our boys for a whole week while we celebrate my 30th birthday!  I still have a month left in my 20s, but we are going to celebrate next week with some amazing friends!  Paradise here we come....

Today I noticed Blake's jacket hanging on the door.  I loved how the sunlight was shining on it.  We have not had much sun this week, so it was nice to see it.  Hopefully the snow melts soon!



5 comments:

  1. aww.. pretty soon those coats will be dragging on the ground after hanging like that. I wish I still had a tiny jacket to hang. You will really appreciate this later! I want that giraffe pillow pet! Busy kiddos, huh? Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love the jacket picture! You have a good eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, may the memories of the day last long after the day is done.

    I, too, am wishing for warmer days and praying for some snow to melt. With all the snow we've had, I'm thinking I wouldn't be seeing green for months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little coat. :) And boy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh...isn't it funny to look back at their clothes and think, 'they were never this little'! Great way to capture the moment!! And have a FUN birthday!!

    ReplyDelete