About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

29/365

What a beautiful day!!  I can handle 65 degree weather all the time!!  We went to the Yellow River Game Ranch as a family today... the boys loved it.  I am sure you can see the matching t-shirts, well, Chad brought the boys home some t-shirts from his business trip to Oklahoma.  They wanted to wear them to bed last night and the first thing they asked for this morning was their new shirts.  Daddy knows what his boys will like.  They came from a restaurant called Eskimo Joes.  And we ended the day having dinner with some amazing friends.  It was an awesome day!!

collage

6 comments:

  1. 65, I can barely remember what that feels like. Glad to hear you had a wonderful day, I hope all of your days are good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, how awesome of a day it sounds like! I LOVE the colors of the peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo jealous of your 65 degree weather. I was happy we got to 34 today! I just love the colors of peacocks! Glad you had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That peacock is really beautiful. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry we missed it! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I remember going here as a child! I really need to take my kids when we come back. I also love the peacock picture!

    ReplyDelete