About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, January 3, 2011

3/365

Today has been a great day!  It started by staying in bed until 8:30!!  Woo hoo... that never happens.  Then we went to Discover Mills for lunch, bowling, and a few games.  I won every game by the way! :)  It has been lots of fun spending time with my family during the holidays.  I hate that it is coming to an end.  My brother has to head back to LA on Wednesday, so we are trying to spend as much time as possible with him before he leaves.  We love you Uncle Shark!

My pictures for today are not great, but reflect how much fun we had today!!  Today was Blake's first time rolling his own ball down the lane.




6 comments:

  1. OOohhh and cosmic bowling :) Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    found your site through click it up a notch
    excited to start on another 365 project - have enjoyed your photos
    looking forward to being inspired by others
    love your new born photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see from all the big smiles that a good time was had by all!

    3 down/362 to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I think your pictures ARE great! I love the first one and the last one with his little boots. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous. I especially love the one of you guys on the carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the carousel pic and your little guy bowling in his boots is TOO cute! Also, we are sort of neighbors...I'm in FL! :) Looking forward to following along on your 365!

    ReplyDelete