About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, January 10, 2011

10/365

Well, it happened... we got snow, and lots of it!!!  I think we have about 5 or 6 inches and it did not melt at all today.  We tried to go out this morning to play, but it started to sleet right when we went out.  The boys were tired of it pretty quick.  Charlie's feet were so cold.  I think we have a new way to try tomorrow, plastic bags over his socks and then put his shoes on.  After nap we went out again.  We did a little sledding this time!  Chad took Charlie the first couple of times, then I had a turn.  It was awesome!  So glad we will have another day tomorrow.  Hopefully we can try in the daylight so I can get some good pictures.  Blake also tried the sled with Chad, but round three he was done.  Charlie tried it by himself too!  I love snow, for a little while. :)  I just hope it is gone in time for our trip on Saturday!!
Here are a few shots from this morning.






7 comments:

  1. Ahh, yay, glad you could at least play in it for a little bit! I love the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Great snow shots! I love how excited he is in the first picture and I love how crisp the 2nd one is! Great family pic! I am like you. I like to look at the snow from indoors. I look forward to getting to know you. Maybe one day, when I visit, we can go and take pics together. :) I am really hoping to move back one day. I miss GA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I'm cold just looking at them... oh wait that's because it's freezing in Indiana too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had 3 major snow storms, resulting in over 40" of the white powder. It makes for lots of fun playtime and some awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos. I love that first one. Something about the light reflecting off the snow into a window makes me melt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What joy on their faces!! Enjoy your snow! I love the family photo with the snow falling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are lucky to always have a family portrait. I can't remember the last one I was in...last Christmas?

    ReplyDelete