About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Monday, January 24, 2011

24/365

Finally caught up with my vacation blog posts.  Today was a good day.  It is hard to get back into the every day reality of life after such a great vacation.  We did get a little friend time today and lots of getting the house back in order, which still needs lots of work.  Charlie and Blake were very good for their Grandparents last week, I don't know what happened when mommy and daddy came home.  I guess I might have to break a few habits that were made while we were gone.

I don't feel much creativity these days as far as photos go, but these sum up our day.


3 comments:

  1. The couch one is SO cute! I think that's creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I bet they were so happy to see you! Your vacation photos are AMAZING! I need to go there now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh..that last one with his arm hanging down says a lot. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete