About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

8/365

We are having movie night tonight with Charlie, watching "How to train your dragon."  So, here are a few shots to capture our day...




7 comments:

  1. The shot of those blue eyes is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carrie! Those blues are fantastic! And I love the angle on the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a couple of cuties!
    New follower here!


    I too am playing along with the Project 365! I would love it if you would come over to my place and check it out. :)
    http://marnispics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe he's so cute!! Love love the hot chocolate photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blake is really cracking me up. He has grown up so much lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! I want to see that movie I hear its good.

    ReplyDelete