About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

86/365

I have been taking pictures of my favorite tree everyday, just waiting for it to pop!  Well, it did and I love that purple colors.  My favorite!

flowers

5 comments:

  1. Drat....Misty stole my word! :oP
    This is just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing! I would love to have seen this tree blossom, just love the delicate petals against the tree bough, so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty color ~ I can't wait to see some bloomin' things here

    ReplyDelete