About Me

My photo
I am so blessed to be doing what I love! I am a wife, a mother and aspiring photographer! I have always had a passion for photography ever since I was a little girl. I love capturing one little detail in life that will bring so much joy and emotion to each family. I work in the North Metro Atlanta area and Gainesville area specializing in maternity, newborn, children, couples and family photography. Please email me at jenniferbgammon@yahoo.com if you are interested in setting up a session!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

75/365

Lunch at Costco with my mom, boys and Grandma!  Nap time lasted over 2 hours!  Went to the park to feed the ducks and play!  Ended with dinner at iHOP with family!  Today was a great day!

river collage

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day to me! Thank you in return for your sweet comment the other day regarding my Mom. It's so hard to go through these times, but it's nice to know that even though we don't know each other, we can still find some connection and solace in knowing others understand our journey. Hugs to you too my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing day! I love all these photos, you capture your day beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fabulous day!! I love all the head shots, they're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collage. The colours come up so nicely to compliment :-)

    ReplyDelete